Friday, February 21, 2014

Fashion Friday // Caroline B.

Hello Everyone!  First off, thanks so much to Eden for the invitation to participate in this “Fashion Friday!”  I have been enjoying everyone else’s posts for a while now, and really appreciate all the creative, modest, frugal and feminine outfits and ideas you all share!  

My name is Caroline, and my family of 10 live in Mossyrock, WA.   We also have a married sister and wonderful brother-in-law that live nearby, so we get to see them often!  Our family is also grateful to be able to live in the country, with our Daddy able to work from a home office.  

I am a 17 year-old quadruplet, which means I have three 17 year-old siblings!  : -)  One of my sisters and I started Crossroads Boer Goats, which involves breeding, raising, showing and selling high-quality meat goats.    This keeps us quite busy, but I also enjoy playing the piano, reading, cooking/baking, and spending time with my family.


When we drive “to town” for errands, we like to stop by the thrift stores to see what good “finds” they might have!   I recently found this skirt at Goodwill for $4.00.  Then, we went to an outlet store, and I was so happy to find this sweater that matched the skirt perfectly for only $7.00!   My silver dangly earrings (not shown in the photo) were a Christmas gift, and my shoes are a Walmart special! : -)

3 comments:

Elanee said...

Very nice outfit Caroline:)

Bonnie said...

Hi Eden and Caroline!!

Eden, I love your blog. :) I keep up with it and was thrilled to win the NeatEats giveway. The earrings came a few weeks ago (I got the cute icecream dangly earrings!) and love them. ;)

Caroline, thank you for that post. That was awesome. I don't think I know of any other quadruplet... that is so cool!! I come from a family of ten but we have all single births. And your outfit is awesome too.

Love
Bonnie

Raechel said...

Lovely post! And I love the sweater - it looks super comfy, and I love the colour green. :)