Friday, February 7, 2014

Fashion Friday-Jessica L

Hey everyone!

When Eden first asked me to do a Fashion Friday post, I had planned on doing something for Spring.

Unfortunately, I have had a bad cold for the past month or so, and have not felt well enough to take pictures.

 I have a good friend who told me that she would not mind doing it for me, and so here we are!! :)




 Here is the overall look.



                                Pink Shirt: Thrift store
                                White Shirt:Thrift store
                                Skirt:Thrift Store
                                Earrings:Gift
                                Flower:Craft Store
                                Necklace:Gift

Can you tell that we love the Thrift store?? :)
 


I hope that you all have a blessed week!

In Christ,
Jessica Lambert



Jessica is the fourth oldest of twelve, going on thirteen children.
She was born in AL, and loves the Lord.
She enjoys: Writing, Art, Bible memory, and taking care of children.






                               
          

2 comments:

Dolly Madison said...

Awww, I'm sorry you are still sick, Jessica. :( Bailey is a good sport, though! Her outfit is so cute!

Jessica Lambert said...

Thank you!!

I enjoyed doing it, and look forward to next time!! :D